Akari's sandbox

Item #: SCP-1XXX

Object Class: Euclid Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1XXX is to be shackled to a chair via lead shackles in a room no less than 5x5m lined with at least 0.5m of Lead on all sides. SCP-1XXX's containment chamber is to be under recorded video surveillance at all times. SCP-1XXX does not have any biological needs, and any attempt by SCP-1XXX to request anything is to be treated as an escape attempt and denied. Any and all personnel with knowledge of the layout of Site-██ and/or the containment procedures of SCP-1XXX will not be allowed within 5 Meters of containment of SCP-1XXX. In event of containment breach, all available, unoccupied security units are to be dispatched at once, stationed at all facility exits, as well as patrolling the facility. Should SCP-1XXX leave the facility, any and all available MTF units are to be sent to capture it before it makes contact with SCP-1XXX-1. Recovering SCP-1XXX is to be considered top priority.

Description: SCP-1XXX has the appearance of a Caucasian Human male, approximately 1.5m tall in a gray tailored business suit and matching tie. SCP-1XXX was recovered in a cave in [DATA EXPUNGED] on 08/████ after the local population reported the [DATA EXPUNGED] of livestock, pets, and one human child. MTF-μ-12 was dispatched and apprehended SCP-1XXX. SCP-1XXX appears to be an ordinary human when it believes it is observed, whether it is actually being seen or not, but physically is a different entity entirely (See Experiment Log 1XXX-A). After containment, SCP-1XXX showed it is capable of detecting thoughts of any nearby personnel by learning the keycode to its containment chamber and escaping. SCP-1XXX was captured ██ minutes later and re-contained, and its locks have since been changed to Keycard-only. Because of SCP-1XXX's properties, it is adept at convincing staff to let it out, resulting in █ successful attempts as of 05/12/████.

SCP-1XXX claims to be under the employ of an individual by the name of "Jack", hereafter referred to as SCP-1XXX-1. SCP-1XXX has informed the facility that SCP-1XXX-1 has ordered him to remain under cover while in the presence of humans, as well as not to use his powers to harm. Attempts by the foundation to locate SCP-1XXX-1 have been futile, although several individuals by the name of Jack in positions of power are being shadowed by MTF-█-██. It is believed that if SCP-1XXX were to make contact with SCP-1XXX-1, it could request its order rescinded. It is unknown whether SCP-1XXX-1 would comply, but such would cause SCP-1XXX to seek the destruction of the foundation, and as such, should be prevented at all costs.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License