carbonBox

Item #: SCP-1737

Object class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1737 is located underground, at the location designated as Site-██. It is to be kept within a metallic safe. A single mercury thermometer is located on top of the safe which measures the temperature inside. The safe should be kept closed.

SCP-1737's containment chamber may be cleaned once a year.

Note: due to sensitive research taking place at Site-██ and the instruments involved therein, maintenance personnel may only bring Foundation-approved cleaning tools and clothing with them when conducting maintenance.

Description: SCP-1737 is a horseshoe-shaped object appearing to undergo an exothermic reaction without a clear source. At the time of containment, the object also emitted gamma radiation, but this behaviour has not been seen to occur in some time. The object is usually █ degrees above room temperature.

While not much else is known about the object, it has been determined to be a low-priority research item, and is thus to be contained at Site-██ indefinitely until further notice.

Old content below.


This is carbonCore's sandbox.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License