Col. Keith Hollins

Name: Keith Hollins
Concept: A 35 yr old hardened veteran in the body of a 6 yr old girl
Faction: House Native
Physical Health: 7
Mental Health: 7
XP:

Skills (Spend 10 points among any number of skills, to a maximum of 6 per skill. The skills can be anything)

Combat Training: 5 (Hand-to-hand fighting, operating and using weapons and explosives, commanding others, stealth and camouflage, navigation, strong personality)
Hard Egg: 3 (Strong mental blocks due to the sights he has seen in the War, struggles to talk about emotional subjects, not easily affected by memetic effect)
6 Year Old Girl: 3 (Surprise attacks, distractions)

Inventory

Weapons: (Start with one, +1 item)

  • Glock 37 Handgun: — +1 to Combat Training

Equipment: (Same goes here)

  • Small Teddy Bear — +1 to 6 Year Old Girl

Perks (Perks are earned)

Hooks (Hooks are character flaws or weaknesses, essentially the opposite of Perks. Add 1 extra skill point if your character has a Hook. Starting character may take only one Hook.)

  • Strength and Stamina of a 6 Year Old: -1 penalty to any roll needing extreme physical strength or stamina.

History (Write a short blurb reminding us who your character is and how they got here.)
Keith Hollins was born in 1977, and was brought up as an out-doorsy, rough-and-tumble child, with a love for fighting. As soon as he turned 18, he joined the army, quickly moving up ranks and becoming well-known. His squad was fighting in Iran, when he got shot twice, once the leg, the other through the chest. He fell, and slowly bled to death on the battlefield.

He awoke later inside the house. He had no memory of how he got there, or anything after his death in Iran. He soon realised that he was inside the body of a 6 year old girl, and started exploring the house, trying to find a way to return to his previous body.

What does your character fear?
The death of anyone close to him, or under his protection.

What are your character's goals?
To explore the house, looking for a way return to his old body and continue fighting the War.

If your character could be an animal, which one would it be?
Something strong and fierce, like a lion or bear.

What is your character's dearest wish?
For all war and fighting around the world to end.

Why is your character here?
He awoke inside the house.

If your character had a tattoo, or another one, what would it be?
The name of his squad, and all the members in it. But on his old body, of course.

If your character could have any superpower, what would it be?
Something overused, like super strength or flight.

What is your character's greatest weakness?
His body.

What is your character's greatest strength?
His strong and tactical mind.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License