DarkMoonINC Sandbox
rating: 0+x
836845.jpg
SCP-XXX

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures Update: SCP-XXX is to be kept in a secured safe with no less than two key locks, one digital combination lock, one [REDACTED], and one padlock. Keys to the safe are to be kept by one Level 5 clearance staff member and one Level 4 clearance staff member. This safe is to be kept in a 2 m X 2 m X 2 m room. One guard is placed outside the door, which has an electronic keypad lock on it. Until further notice, any testing with SCP-XXX requires an O5 approval.

SCP-XXX is not to be withing 50m of any other SCP at any time.

Description: SCP-XXX is a vintage spirit level made of wood and brass, approximately 45 cm in length, estimated to be from 19██. It bears no manufacturer or design identification, the only markings are the letters MCE on the bottom. Object is in remarkable condition for it's age though is beginning to show wear. SCP-XXX is currently stored in the 1950s era Bell System canvas and leather tool bag it was discovered with, the bag shows no abnormal effects.

The effects of SCP-XXX activate while the object is being used by subject, whether physically touching subject or kept in [REDACTED]. Once SCP-XXX leaves the proximity of the subject, the effect ceases. Most subjects show a compulsion to build while in possession of SCP-XXX, even subjects with little experience in carpentry and construction are able to build simple structures. Experiment results are inconclusive in determining if obsession is due to the object's effects or if behavior is purely psychological.

When SCP-XXX is used in the construction of any architectural design, it's effect activates. Structures created with SCP-XXX may take on non-Euclidean and hyperbolic geometrical properties. This process is controllable by the subject. Hallways, stairs, and rooms built with this object may curve and fold space against known physics. Architecture designed in this way allow for redundant loops and rooms that overlap the same spacetime. Structures of SCP-XXX's design are shown to alter the laws of gravity, aerodynamics, and physics.

Subject holding SCP-XXX does not have to complete all construction. If subject is directing construction any architecture built is effected, however SCP-XXX must remain "on site" for any effects to take place. This proximity is not yet determined. Due to requirements of construction for effect to take place, Dr. ███ has classified SCP-XXX as Safe.

Due to Incident XXX-1's spacetime disaster, structures built by SCP-XXX must be deconstructed manually with SCP-XXX present.

SCP-XXX was discovered by accident during a response to an anomalous structure. Numerous reports of missing persons in ██████ brought [REDACTED] to The Foundation's attention. Exploration inside the building led to the extraction of the object, and due to the hyperbolic architecture the building was [DATA EXPUNGED].

Addendum XXX-1: Due to Experiment-213, Class has been raised to Euclid, and all testing access will be granted only by approval of an O5 member.

Addendum XXX-2: Due to Experiment-214, it is recommended to suspend access with SCP-XXX indefinitely.

I really don't care what O5-█ thinks. I reviewed the incident through remote with my own eyes. I'm filing a full report and recommendation to have this thing sealed away forever. -Dr. █████

Addendum XXX-3: Incident and Experiment Logs


This is the outline and testing zone of SLK and DarkMoonINC's documentation area.


Toolbox:
!unused1 █

Hello everyone! I'm a template:

rating: 0+x
jerp
TEXT-DESCRIBING-THE-PIC

Item #: SCP-!unused1

Object Class: Safe/Euclid/Keter (indicate which class)

Special Containment Procedures: [Paragraphs explaining the Procedures]

Description: [Paragraphs explaining the Description]

Addendum: [Optional additional paragraphs]


bold -> bold
italics -> italics
underscore -> underscore
strikethrough -> strikethrough


SCP-173 -> SCP-173
that creepy statue -> that creepy statue
neck bones -> neck bones


'''Incident:''' Main Location, SCP, Date, or Personnel involved.

SCP involved:

Personnel involved: (Optional)

Date: (can be blocked out)

Location: (can be blocked out)

Description:

[Description of Events]

===Optional===

Addendum:

Document# XXX-XX: [Document Title]

[Document]

—-

Interviewed: [The person, persons, or SCP being interviewed] >
Interviewer: [Interviewer, can be blocked out using █] >
Foreword: [Small passage stating why the interview is taking place, and regarding what] >
<Begin Log, [optional time info]> >
Interviewer: [speech] >
Person: [speech] >
[Repeat as necessary] >
<End Log, [optional time info]> >
Closing Statement: [Small passage on what transpired afterward, or what happened to the person being interviewed]


COPY-AND-PASTE-IMAGE-URL-HERE
TEXT-DESCRIBING-THE-PIC

Note to all Researchers:
Please include your name on all records, along with date and total number of items "refined".

Researchers are responsible for all "Output". Should damage or loss of life occur, the researcher will be subject to administrative review and possible disciplinary action.

Biological testing has been suspended. Any biological testing must be cleared by O5 Command.


Name: Dr. █████ with Dr. ███████ assisting.
Date: ██/█/20██
Total items: 1x 900-pound steel girder cut into five equal sections. One section will be inserted on each setting.

Input: 1x one hundred eighty (180) pound steel girder section.

Setting: Rough
Output: One hundred eighty (180) pound sculpture made from laser-cut & heat-welded steel girders.

Setting: Coarse
Output: Stack of domestic steel interior structure girders weighting one hundred eighty (180) pounds.

Setting: 1:1
Output: 1x one hundred eighty (180) pound stainless steel girder section.

Setting: Fine
Output: Iron filings weighing one hundred eighty (180) pounds.

Setting: Very Fine
Output: Cloud of gas, fifty-seven percent (57%) normal Earth atmosphere, forty-three percent (43%) iron gas.

  • Bullet 1
    another line
  • Bullet 2
    • Bullet 2.1
  1. Item 1
    another line
  2. Item 2
    1. Item 2.1
Item 1
Something
another line
Item 2
Something else

IDEERS:

Lilliputian Host
BREACH!!! Board game
Labyrinthine Doorway
Sommy Shrooms
The Killer Is… DVD

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License