Dr Oak

Here Lies Good Ideas

Foreword: Subject D-████ received a paper cut on his index finger while reviewing his Orientation Leaflet. Subject was given 1 (one) strip of SCP-690 and quickly applied it to his finger. Every 5 (five) minutes said subject was questioned about his injury, and the strip temporarily removed to observe any physical changes.

Time Applied Noteable Actions Physical Examination
Five Minutes Subject was asked how his finger felt. Subject stated it felt "Just fine." And thanked the observer. Subject's wound failed to close, causing an abnormal loss of blood for a wound of such nature.
Ten Minutes Subject was asked if he had noticed any changes. Subject claimed to feel better. Slight redness and irritation around the area where SCP-690 was applied.
Fifteen Minutes Subject was noted to continuously scratch the area around SCP-690. When questioned about the itching, subject responded with "It's part of the healing process." Skin began to raise up around the wound. Subject began to show the first symptoms of a staph infection.
Twenty Minutes Subject was alerted he may be suffering from a staph infection. Subject simply ignored the observers. Subject's finger continued to swell, and a small amount of puss began to leak from the wound. Subject seemed irritated when taking off the strip.
Twenty-Five Minutes Subject was offered medical attention for his wound. Subject denied and, again, claimed he was "Just fine." Subject began to secrete oils from the wound, which leaked through the strip. Swelling noted to accelerate.
Thirty Minutes Subject began to become distressed due to his constant observation. Requested to be alone. (Denied) Swelling and moisture on subject's skin caused the strip of SCP-690 to fall off. The strip was reapplied, and subjects finger was wrapped with gauze.
Thirty-Five Minutes Subject was asked to take the bandage off, to which he refused. Observers alerted subject that he would be terminated if he did not comply. Subject continued to refuse. An observer had to take the bandage off, and was met with little resistance. Testing concluded. N/A

Post Experiment: Subject asked for another bandage before termination.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License