- [describes how melanine content on the skin changes to fit within hispanic descendants]
- Eyes coloration will change into brown in the 90% of the cases.
- [describes how noses turn into a very specific tomato-like shape]
- A mole will grow on the back or back zone in the 39% of the cases.
- 100% of the male subjects will suffer bone reshape to fit into a 1.77-1.89 meters average.
- Ears will reduce its size regardless of their current size.
- Subjects will develope a "spanish accent" regardless of its native language.
foundation-bred anomaly sniffer dogs
venezuela is anomalous
Yous character is a Buendia. deal with it
A Keter level humanoid joke SCP… As my first attempt (i already got the idea).
Sand into salt SCP.
A videobeam the give life to any shadow projected on the screen.
An aprocryphal (and memetic) book of the bible that can only be spreaded using verbal language.
School council forbiding stuff necessary for life and people who amnage to survive despite that
A human being who exists only in Spring.
Work in progress:http://pastebin.com/ep65iewQ
- Sugarless Coffee
- A burning passion
- have fun at the beach
- who says a procrastination rock can't be a real skip?
Item #: SCP-XXXX
Object Class: Safe
Special Containment Procedures: An electric fence has been erected along the perimeter of SCP-XXXX. This fence is to be patrolled at all times by no less than four armed security personnel, who are to deter and detain any trespassers.Testing with instances of SCP-XXXX-1 must be preemptively approved by Site Director Buendia.
Description: SCP-XXXX is a coffee plantation 5 square kilometers in size, located on ███████, in Colombia. SCP-XXXX anomalous effects manifest on coffee made from its seeds (hereby called SCP-XXXX-1) harvested and processed within its boundaries. Testing has shown that coffee bushes are not intrinsically anomalous, as reinserted instances are affected by SCP-XXXX's anomalous traits and removed instances cease to show previous anomalies.
If SCP-XXXX-1 is consumed by a human being (hence referred as the Subject), an instance of SCP-XXXX-2 will appear in the vicinity. SCP-XXXX-2 is an exact replica of a deceased family member or close relative of the Subject. SCP-XXXX-2 is sapient and retains all memories of the deceased they represent; however, in % of the cases SCP-XXXX-2 instances appear to be older than their original counterparts at time of death. SCP-XXXX-2 will remain active for 25-40 minutes until it vanishes.
SCP-XXXX-1 must be consumed alone, as additives such as sugar cease all SCP-XXXX-1 anomalous effects. Test subjects have universally described SCP-XXXX-1 as "smoky" and "nostalgic" regardless of previous record of regular coffee consumption.