Jaw Dolls
rating: 0+x
COPY-AND-PASTE-IMAGE-URL-HERE
Picture of SCP-XXXX-7 out of storage

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: All item SCP-XXXX are to be kept in a locked storage container in Storage Site 23. Any new instances of SCP-XXXX are to be taken to storage by at least 2 Class D personnell over the age of 16. SCP-XXXX May only be handled by personnell over the age of 16. Any new instances of SCP-XXXX are to be incenerated at an approved Foundation disposal site. The only remaining instances of SCP-XXXX, SCP-XXXX-1 through -12, will remain at Site 23. An instance of SCP-XXXX may be removed for use or testing by decision of at least two member of O5.

Description: SCP-XXXX is a collection of porcelin dolls. Cursory inspection reveals ordinary dolls of varying appearance, with opposable limbs and jaw. Component analisys by Dr. ██████ revealed the interior of the jaw to contain real human teeth, and an internal skeleton composed of human jawbone fragments. See Dr. ██████ Compnent Analysis.

Properties of SCP-XXXX manifest only in the hands of children 16 or younger, but who can verbally express themselves (Refered to as Subject). If the Subject is left totally alone with SCP-XXXX for one hour, SCP-XXXX-0 will manifest. Manifestation occurs regardless of location, as evidenced in experiments XXXX-¦ through XXXX-¦. Dr. █████████ Note: Subject merely needs to believe that they will be alone for roughly one hour. Surveilance through security monitors or a viewing deck is possible provided Subject isn't aware of observation.

SCP-XXXX-0 is recorded as 2m even, with no observable body. The only observable traits are clothing items: a black tailcoat suit, a pair of white dress gloves, and an oversized top hat in place of the head and neck. All clothing items are extremely well kempt and pressed. Upon manifesting to the Subject, SCP-XXXX-0 falls to one knee. SCP-XXXX-0 will then hold the Subject's attention for a variable period of a few seconds, after which the Subject will respond with the name of a single person (Refered to as Victim). SCP-XXXX-0 interactions have been identical in [DATA EXPUNGED]. The Victim is always a person who the Subject feels intense negative emotion toward and can be an old or new acquaintance.

SCP-XXXX-0 will then locate the Victim and create a profile based on the Victim's physical features and/or social status and groups. SCP-XXXX-0 will then depopulate in an area of roughly 16KM around the Victim, based on whatever profile was devised. Outside 16KM is considered the safe zone, while inside 8KM is the active zone with marked decreases in effectiveness for each 1KM past the active zone. Dr. █████████ Note: Profiles seem to be devised based on the highest potential death toll in the 8KM zone. How SCP-XXXX-0 determines approximate death tolls is unknown. See Experiment Log XXXX-a & b.

SCP-XXXX-0 attacks by swiftly removing the upper and lower jaw. This causes most victims to die either of shock or loss of blood within seconds. Surviving victims typically never recover from a comatose state. █████ ████████ and ██████ ███████, however, regained consciousness. After intensive therapy they wrote descriptions of [DATA EXPUNGED]. Any security footage of an attack has yet to capture imagry of an attacker, so their descriptions cannot be confirmed.

Roughly one day after SCP-XXXX-0 depopulates an area, a collection of SCP-XXXX will be deposited in whatever area the Subject would designate as 'their room'. Like the manifestation of SCP-XXXX-0, this happens regardless of location. Count of new SCP-XXXX will be equal to victims attacked in depopulation event.

Addendum:
Dr. █████████: Despite containment, █ new instances of SCP-XXXX have been discovered this year alone. Request for reclassification of SCP-XXXX to Euclid.
O5-█: Request denied. Due to the amount of SCP-XXXX created by SCP-XXXX-0 in a depopulation event it is believed that these new instances of SCP-XXXX are simply items missed in The Foundation's initial sweep. If any evidence to the contrary arises, contact O5 immediately.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License