Keiichi And Skydude сотрудничество
rating: 0+x
IMG_10571_zps09d06ba7.jpg
Retrieved sketch of SCP-XXXX

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX is to be contained within a 10m x 10m airtight cell, sealed with two air-lock chambers. Oxygen in the cell is to be cycled and filtered twice a week. Infected personnel are to remain within the chamber until retrieval. Infected test subjects will be immediately terminated 32 hours after initial infection. Corpses are to be [INFORMATION RESTRICTED TO O5] Substances contacted by infected personnel will be immediately purged with █████. Non-test related personnel are to wear closed-circuit hazardous material suits. Suits will be purged with █████.

Description:SCP-XXXX is an entity that is undetectable to any uninfected human. However, it can be detected by the senses of a human that has been infected by the pathogen designated SCP-XXXX-1. SCP-XXXX’s physical appearance, as determined by hastily drawn images from test subjects, is a human torso of undetermined gender having been either cut off or decomposed from the waist down. SCP-XXXX's skin appears to be in an advanced stage of decomposition and infested with maggots.

SCP-XXXX-1 is infectious within a 10m radius of SCP-XXXX. SCP-XXXX travels within a dense cloud of the virus. Once infected, subjects (referred to as SCP-XXXX-2) have reported an ‘overwhelming sense of bliss’ and the smell of copper. If SCP-XXXX-2 has not come into contact with SCP-XXXX for 5 hours, subject will develop violent symptoms, most common being the removal of their own skin and flesh with any sharp instrument. After flesh removal, spore capsules located beneath the Epidermis rupture, creating a new cloud of pathogens with the same effects as SCP-XXXX

When SCP-XXXX and SCP-XXXX-2 are located in the same room, SCP-XXXX-2 will begin to panic, attempting to escape from the room or cowering in the furthest corner away from SCP-XXXX. SCP-XXXX-2 will then begin to cause self-inflicted physical damage, reporting they did not cause the injuries but were instead attacked by SCP-XXXX (observed injuries include the removal of subjects’ eyes, slitting wrists and throats with fingernails, clawing at skin and ripping flesh to bone.)

Once in containment, SCP-XXXX-2 will be highly paranoid, searching the room for any evidence of SCP-XXXX and requesting for the removal of their skin as to ‘Remove the maggots that have infested their body’. Interviews with subjects after initial infection have been largely inconclusive in terms of obtaining further information.

Interviewed: Subject ██████

Interviewer: Doctor █████

Foreword: Subject infected for 25 minutes, removed from containment after self-inflicted wounds to face and throat. Subject de-contaminated and placed in solitary containment.

<Begin Log, 23:04>

Subject ██████: Oh god. Please, remove my skin! I can feel them—crawling around under my skin. Please get them out!

Doctor █████: Calm down Subject ██████, there are no insects under your skin. Please, explain what you witnessed in SCP-XXXX’s cell.

Subject ██████: Who cares about that—thing? Please just get them out! I can still feel them. Oh god, they’re behind my eyes! They’re behind my EYES!

<End Log,23:12>

Closing Statement: Subject removed from containment and disposed of immediately afterwards. Subject became hostile, proceeding to rip at his throat. This caused him to sever his trachea and drown in his blood. Subject continued requesting his flesh to be removed.

Addendum XXXX-01: Personnel reporting ANY signs of infection after exposure to SCP-XXXX are to be immediately quarantined for 24 hours to determine infection. If infection is positive [DATA EXPUNGED]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License