MrDetonia
rating: 0+x

FIRST SCP:
[BEING WRITTEN]

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures:
SCP-XXXX is to be guarded by two (2) armed personnel positioned directly outside SCP-XXXX's entrance.
Non-Foundation personnel are not allowed within an area of one (1) square mile of SCP-XXXX, and this area is to be contained by a twelve (12) foot high brick wall, with only one entrance/exit.
Any person found leaving SCP-XXXX is to be detained and brought to Site ██.
If SCP-XXXX-1 is seen outside of SCP-XXXX, it must be ignored completely. It has been established that SCP-XXXX-1 will always go back inside SCP-XXXX after five (5) minutes.

Description:
SCP-XXXX is an Academy situated in ██████ Woodlands, Northern England. It's design is that of a typical Victorian boarding house, however, the date that it was built is yet to be determined.
SCP-XXXX was discovered in ██/██/19██ by the Foundation, and no other records of it's existence have been found. It is not a registered school, and according to Cencus, no students have ever enrolled there.

The anomalous properties of SCP-XXXX become apparent when it is entered. The interior appears completely different depending on the subject who enters it. This effect does not take place when more than one subject is inside, and in this state is considered 'neutralised'.
The interior takes the form of a school the subject studied at as a child. The layout and furnishings will be identical, however it will look as though it was abandoned at the time the subject left that particular school, and decomposition will appear accordingly. There is also a noticeable smell, described as 'sour milk' by test subjects, throughout the building.

An entity reffered to as SCP-XXXX-1 inhabits the building when not in it's 'neutralised' state. SCP-XXXX-1 appears to be a male humanoid wearing a brown tweed suit and worn, black leather shoes. It's skin shows signs of advanced decomposition, and is covered by long, white hair. It's appearance is the same to whomever is inside the building, although some subjects express varying degrees of familiarity towards SCP-XXXX-1 as though they recognised him.
SCP-XXXX-1 seems to have a complete knowledge of English, Maths, Science, Geography, History and Art as it was taught in 18██.

From the time a subject enters SCP-XXXX, SCP-XXXX-1 will hunt them down and forcibly lock them together in a nearby classroom. SCP-XXXX-1 will then attempt to teach the subject, and will not let them leave until it feels that it has done so.
If the subject refuses to be taught, SCP-XXXX-1 will 'discipline' them until they submit. Punishments range in severity from caning, up to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License