- Insomnians. Cause nightmares, sleep deprivation, only victim affected can see them normally. However, they can be viewed through photographs, taking the form of ravens or crows. "Final morph" resembles ursine form with tentacular limbs.
- Caladrius. Bit difficult to do, but maybe manageable after a few SCP tries….? Feeling sort of meh about it in retrospect.
- Man in the Yellow Hat - no idea what this guy might do but he always creeped me out as a kid.
- The Frog who Ate Everything (Void Frog?) - whatever goes in disappears without a trace, has been known to consume armchairs. Among other things. <
- Headless Titanosaur - you don't want to know what it does. Oh, you really don't want to know. <
- Something odd involving Tesla coils, because I need a non-living SCP in there somewhere. No.
- I think a gigantic, insanely messed up Sharovipteryx deserves an article. But we'll see how that develops. <
- Peppermint-flavored bat (Artibeus sp). Resulted from a discussion with the user Holbenilord. No recollection as to how or why. But it's interesting…to me at least <
- The Eyeless. Glowing eyes in a dark room. Switch on the lights…not so much. (Head of an ungulate?) <
- Talking cabbage (will expand later.) <
- Ratite-reptile. Genetic analysis reveals a genome identical to that of a southern cassowary. Field identification tag clipped to left foot (or some similar means of documentation associated with the subject). Interesting, slightly disturbing read. <
- Grief (?)
Item #: SCP-XXXX
Object Class: Safe
Special Containment Procedures: [Paragraphs explaining the Procedures]
Description: SCP-XXXX is a bird that morphologically resembles a giant petrel (genus Macronectes). Its feathers are entirely white, while its beak and feet are golden yellow in color.
Addendum: [Optional additional paragraphs]