Psyker
rating: 0+x
COPY-AND-PASTE-IMAGE-URL-HERE
TEXT-DESCRIBING-THE-PIC

Item #: SCP-XXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXX-1, SCP-XXX-2 and SCP-XXX-3 are to be contained in a room with no windows, and is protected by reinforced 4 inch thick steel. The room is 30 X 30 feet around and contains decent lighting. When entering the room personnel must take care not to step on SCP-XXX-2 and are to watch it at all times, in the event it gets violent, the one it focuses it's rage on must be left behind as the rest leave.

Description: SCP-XXX-1 appears to be a 17 year old female humanoid with light violet skin, dark purple palms, light blue hair, black eyes with white pupils, 57 kilograms in weight, 5 foot 7 inches tall and an umbilical cord that connects it to it's Guardian SCP-XXX-2, SCP-XXX-1 alone is Safe so long as it is not in extreme emotional states, from tests and scans it has shown that SCP-XXX-1 does not breath yet has a nose and mouth and even so far as lacks lungs, at this time it is unknown how SCP-XXX-1 remains alive due to this. SCP-XXX-1 also has no need of a toilet as it does not urinate or defecate and lacks the internal organs required to do so, it is unknown how this works at this time, but it has been confirmed that SCP-XXX-1's sexual organs are working.

SCP-XXX-1 is, as it states, a psychic who can only communicate via mental images it send to a person, these images could be subliminal, direct or even just strange so researchers must look carefully to decipher what images it sends to them. SCP-XXX-1 must be carefully dealt with as to not provoke extreme emotion that could result in overloading of images that could potentially knockout or even place others in a vegetative state.

SCP-XXX-2 is a large, rubbery triangular shaped creature that is connected to SCP-XXX-2 by an umbilical cord. There are lights within it's body that can be seen when lights are off. These lights are guessed to be it's internal organs as one of there lights, at it's centre pulses like a beating heart. It has shown great resistance to gunfire and most explosives however Armor piercing rounds have been shown to actually damage it to an extent but within a minute it will suddenly regenerate. Bladed weapons and drills can barely break past the first layer of it's skin before breaking from a sort of corrosive acid that it's body releases upon what tries to break into it. It has also been shown that blunt-force damage is useless.

SCP-XXX-2 is able to release it's corrosive acid at a range by firing it from it's body or by smothering an intended target with it's body. SCP-XXX-2 can make parts of it's body sticky as to enable it to grab things by stretching it's body, SCP-XXX-2 has been shown to be harmless unless it thinks SCP-XXX-1 is in danger.

SCP-XXX-3 is a small male Caucasian baby with light blue hair. It has shown nothing physically in common with it's mother, SCP-XXX-1, besides her hair but shares alot of features with it's father Dr. ███████. Though besides this it has shown similar abilities to it's mother and can send small images to communicate. It also lacks the same internal organs as it's mother and does not need to urinate or defecate however it does have sexual organs. SCP-XXX-3 has no Guardian like SCP-XXX-1 however SCP-XXX-1's Guardian, SCP-XXX-2, actively defends SCP-XXX-3.

Addendum:

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License