SCP-1674-PWS
rating: 0+x
dice-ancient.jpg
SCP-1674

Item #: SCP-1674

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-1674 is contained at site ██. A 105 x 105 m square room made of 20 cm thickness steel walls are built around SCP-1674. Access is via
containment door measuring 2 x 2.5 m made of steel. Two security guards are to be placed outside the containment room. Two security cameras are to be placed inside the
containment room. Only D-Class personnels are granted permission to be exposed directly to SCP-1674. Any personnels exposed directly to SCP-1674 will be eliminated.

Description: SCP-1674 are two six-sided dices composed of primarily human bones. SCP-1674 was found inside an old cardboard box at an abandoned house in ██████, Indonesia.
Records regarding to the house owner and informations about the house were not found. Humans that are exposed directly to SCP-1674 will be tempted to roll it, by whatever means
necessary. Indirect exposure to SCP-1674 caused no effects. The dice appears to be indestructible, although this has not been confirmed.

Subjects that rolled SCP-1674 will have their physical and mental abilities multiplied by the numbers shown by SCP-1674. It will also turn the subject into a more violent, vicious person. The radius of SCP-1674 effect is approximately 100 m. The effect lasts for about 3 hours and 30 minutes. However, if the subject leave the area of effect for any reasons, their physical and mental abilities will be divided permanently by the numbers on SCP-1674 the subject rolled before. Once the subject left the area, the the subject can't regain it's former abilities even by rolling the dice again.

SCP-1674-1 and SCP-1674-2 appear to have the same effects. When both dices are rolled at the same time [DATA EXPUNGED]

Addendum A: On 21/07/████, some tests were conducted in which D-87932, a Mongoloid male of 43 years old, was exposed to SCP-1674. D-87932 rolled 5 on SCP-1674-1. D-87932 reported an immense increase in strength, stamina, agility, intelligence and other abilities. D-87932 rebelled the guards and attempted an escape. D-87932 managed to get past the guards and heed towards the containment door. Upon reaching the door, D-87932 was reported to ran out of stamina. D-87932 was immediately neutralized after that incident.

Addendum B: On 29/07/████, some tests were conducted in which D-87936, a Caucasian female of 38 years old, was exposed to SCP-1674. D-87936 rolled both dices and [DATA EXPUNGED]

Note from Dr. Devenom:

Do not attempt to roll both of the dices at once anymore. We've seen the consequences, we don't want it happening again.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License