SCP-216 is a 8”/4”/3” wooden container with an expensive looking, Victorian exterior. There are six metal clasps along the front of the box, and three hinges at the back. On the top face of the box is an extremely detailed carving of a stereotypic European dragon, which appears to have no purpose, other than ornamental.
Each of the six clasps on the front has a small dial attached to it, with an alphanumeric sequence along each dial of 30 digits, the images of which change depending on the native language of the individual observing them, such that two agents can observe two separate alphabets present simultaneously.
Though 58% of the attempted combinations at the time of this writing have been unsuccessful in opening the container, the remaining 42% have each opened onto a different item of varying worth, value, and supernatural properties. To date, the SCP-216 has been seen to produce a small letter opener of ornate origins, a micro processor that far exceeds today’s technology in capability and efficiency, a pair of cans of a generic orange soda, a mummified human finger, a metallic object of unidentifiable mineral, a small, mammalian animal, similar to that of a ferret, a pair of rings with a diameter of 2” that transport items placed through one to the other, with no detectable residue track between them, and no observed limit on distance, a pair of primitive looking earrings that, when donned, whisper small, unimportant secrets about your own life into your ear, and a vial of an unknown, murky brown liquid with no obvious label, which, upon structure analysis, was found to be a self-sustaining, biological organism, among other things. When SCP-216 was closed, and reset to the previous dial settings, duplications of these items were found inside.
Testing on SCP-216 has been halted until further security measures are implemented, after one alphanumeric combination opened into an explosive devise, set to go off when the lid lifted, resulting in 5 casualties and 2 fatalities.