Sildar

SCP Foundation Warning Labels

Electromagnetic Hazard - Object is inherently capable of generating an electrical or magnetic field, and may be capable of discharging at will.

Biological Hazard - Object presents a threat to biological systems by destroying, modifying, or assimilating them.

Corrosive Hazard - Object is capable of dissolving, eroding, or otherwise accelerating the breakdown of organic and/or inorganic matter.

Radiological Hazard - Object is capable of emitting ionizing radiation in quantities sufficient to pose a threat biological systems.

Temperature Hazard - Object is capable of inherently generating or absorbing sufficient heat to severely alter the absolute temperature in its immediate vicinity.

Information Hazard - Object presents an immediate corruptive or disruptive threat to information systems and/or media.

Accelerated Entropy - Object exhibits accelerated entropy, or encourages the same in its immediate vicinity.

Thermodynamic Violation - Object is capable of producing or absorbing more mass or energy than it consumes.

Non-Standard Space-Time - Object transcends human perception of space and time, and may not conform to laws of relativity.

Inconsistent Topology - Object does not have measurable and/or constant spatial dimensions, or may have variable dimensions when not under direct observation.

Macroscale Quantum Phenomena - Object’s characteristics are particularly susceptible to decoherence upon interaction with external stimuli, potentially including observation.

Non-Euclidean Geometry - Object does not conform to laws of geometry, and/or exists in fewer or more spatial dimensions than experienced by human perception.

Self-Replicating Object - Object is capable of creating copies of itself; object may or may not require outside material to accomplish this task.

Autonomous Object - Object is capable of self-locomotion and action without exhibiting signs of being self-aware.

Sentient Object - Object shows signs of being self-aware and given no external stimulus will act according to its own best interests.

Hostile Intelligence - Object knowingly and willfully directs aggression at other sentient beings.

Passive Psionics - Object is inherently capable of affecting or observing intelligences and/or its environment exclusively through its will.

Active Psionics - Object is inherently capable of intentionally affecting or observing intelligences and/or its environment exclusively through its will.

Existential Threat - Object poses an immediate and constant risk to the human race, the planet Earth, or known space-time, whether by nature or intent.

I am particularly concerned with the description for Quantum Macroscale Phenomena, and the psionics categories as a whole.

cell phone lookup
address search
reverse directory
reverse number lookup
people finder
public records
phone number lookup
reverse phone
cell phone directory

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License