Item #: SCP-XXXX
Object Class: Eulicid
Special Containment Procedures:
SCP-XXXX is held in Research Command-91 and must remain in a small, 1 m x 1 m x 1 m, fire-proof glass container when not being tested. Only Class-D personnel may touch and transfer SCP-XXXX. No less than 4 security cameras must be watching SCP-XXXX at any given time, except when in testing.
SCP-XXXX is a standard ████ brand satilite DVR remote. It has exactly 51 buttons, and so far a few have been shown to an effect on personnel .
- The Pause button freezes the user's motor skills, normaly causing the test subject to expire due to sarvation or thirst. Currently there are 14 sbjects frozen, but alive, and ██ that have ceased all internal signs of life.
- The Stop button puts user in a hyper-supspension state, so far none of the ██ test subjects in this state have awoken.
- The Rewind buttons rapidly de-ages the user to embryo in 9 seconds average depending on the starting age of user. So far ███ personnel have been killed due to this.
- The Fast Forward button puts user in hyper-time, causing them to expire from old age in 15 seconds average. ██ is the total death count from this method.
- The Power button kills the user instanty.
- The Change Channel buttons appears to send the test subjects to a different dimension, although this is not proven as none of the test subjects have returned from this.
- The Volume buttons change how loud the user hears. Most subjects died from burst eardrums or permently deaf.
SCP-XXXX was initially discovered when [DATA EXPUNGED].
If SCP-XXXX is unobserved for any length of time it will vanish and appear again in a random location anywhere from in the same room, to another Sector or Site of the SCP Foundation.