The Probe

SCP-XXXX

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Containment is to be a room adorned in British soldier gear and uniform and any American soldier attire is to be kept separate as a mistake with these uniforms could potentially lead to a breach of containment.

SCP-XXXX-1 is a military style probe with a camouflage pattern similar that of a desert style, despite this it was found in a wooded area by a hunter, who stated "It was flying about frantically, almost as if it's lost something". Subject was given class B amnesiac and escorted to a nearby town.

Description: SCP-XXXX-1 is a small probe of unknown origin that appears to have been of military use, it has sustained much damage ranging from burns to deep scratches and dents.
The recordings contained on there seem to have a strange sentience to them seeming to acknowledge people in the room and when people try to talk to them they can respond, but they have a limited time per day, as the probe has a limited battery and has an unknown means of recharging itself.

The probe has no means of attack other than a damaged submachine gun that no longer functions. (was removed due to multiple requests by cleaning staff).

SCP-XXXX-2

SCP-XXXX-2 has the outward appearance of a British military officer, ranking Lieutenant

Addendum
On ██/██/████ D-████ was instructed to search the probe for a possible charging device, such as a solar panel or internal power source, he instead found what appeared to be a rusted inspection panel.
After much effort subject managed to remove the rust and the panel fell off the drone, Control requested a picture be taken of the panel, subject did so. A small panel with many controls was inside one of which was labeled "Int sequence". Upon checking the guide for this particular model we found no such panel to exist on their probes.
D-████ was instructed to push the button.
After the button was pushed there was an approximate delay of 30 seconds, then the probe whirred for several seconds and proceeded to start up it's rotors, climbing to a height of approximately 3 metres from the ground.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License