The Spraybottle
rating: 0+x
SCP-1999.jpg
SCP-XXXX

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX is to be contained in a minimum security locker on site-██, any personnel wishing to use SCP-XXXX for research or other purposes must contact Dr. ████████. Any unauthorized use of SCP-XXXX with D-class personnel for non-testing purposes will result in reprimandation.

Description: SCP-XXXX appears to be a regular white spray cleaner bottle with a blue nozzle and trigger, it does not have any label, nor any sign of a label ever being on SCP-XXXX. SCP-XXXX was found by agent █████ in [DATA EXPUNGED]. SCP-XXXX contains a ██████ fluid known as SCP-XXXX-1, it was found to be made up of several ordinary cleaning chemicals, several other chemicals previously unknown. When SCP-XXXX-1 is applied directly to a stain, blemish, tattoo, or [REDACTED], It appears to fizz for approximately ██ seconds before returning to it's regular state, at this time the stain or blemish can be removed with little to no force applied, using either a rag or any other cleaning apparatus. Several tests using D-class personnel have concluded that when SCP-XXXX is used, the remover of the stain loses memory proportionate to the size and difficulty of the stain. Memory loss ranged from several seconds of forgotten short term memory to [DATA EXPUNGED]. Test logs are as follows.

Test logs for SCP-XXXX

Test-XXXX-1

Test subject: D12921

Blemish: A standard white linen shirt with one (1) coffee stain, 3 inches in circumference.

Tool used: One (1) ████ brand scrubbing tool used in removing stains.

Result: Stain removed successfully, no evidence of stain being there at all, area cleaned is significantly more white than the rest of the shirt

Notes: Upon cleaning of stain, subject D12921 appeared to have forgotten what she was doing in the test room, subject successfully removed and returned to quarters with no other perceivable side effects.

Test-XXXX-2

Test subject: D12921

Blemish: One (1) ounce of black ink poured on a white cloth couch

Tool used: Same scrubber as test 1

Result: Stain removed in same manner and same result as test 1

Notes: Upon finishing of cleaning, subject D12921 screamed, asking what she was doing in "this godforsaken fucking room", subject D12921 appeared to have forgotten the last month, and subsequently everything about the foundation, subject was terminated after attacking a researcher who entered the test area to calm her.

It seems that SCP-XXXX has a memory loss effect that manifests when the cleaner is done removing a blemish using SCP-XXXX-1, I wonder what the limits to the cleaners effects are..
-Dr. ███████

Test-XXXX-3

Test subjects: D14321 and D14364

Blemish: One (1) tattoo on subject D14321 approximately 10 inches by 3 inches in size, depicting a half naked mermaid

Tool used: One (1) slightly damp wool rag

Result: Subject D14364 was told to apply SCP-XXXX-1 to subject D14321, both protested but were eventually persuaded into complying, upon application of SCP-XXXX-1, subject began screaming, saying "It feels like fucking battery acid! let me out you sadistic fucks!" subject was restrained, and subject D14364 was told to continue with the test. Tattoo cleaned as easily as other two tests, reported by a security personnel watching over the subject as "sliding right off of his arm".

Notes: Subject D14321 showed no signs of memory loss, but did suffer minor burns where SCP-XXXX-1 came into contact with his skin. Subject D14364 reported no recent memory loss, but was reported as losing all memory of his last two years of high school.

Test-XXXX-4

Test subjects: D92181, a former member of the yakuza with full body tattoos. D92143.

Blemish: All of D92181's tattoos

Tool used: One (1) damp wool rag

Result: Subject D92181 was restrained beforehand, subject D92143 was told to apply SCP-XXXX-1 to D92181's tattoos, subject initially protested but agreed once testing of safe level SCPs for the rest of the month was suggested as a reward. When SCP-XXXX-1 was applied, subject began to scream and curse in Japanese, subject was sedated for the remainder of the test. All tattoos removed same as other three tests.
Notes: Upon finishing of cleaning, subject D92143 began to [DATA EXPUNGED], Three security casualties, and the death of both subjects occurred, see incident report XXXX-132 for more details.

All testing halted in light of the events of the last test.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License