Vehemency's Box of Sand

A box of random writings. Carry on, comrade.

rating: 0+x
220px-Toaster.jpg
The toaster during containment.

Item #: SCP-XXX
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: SCP is to be kept in a locked storage container and only retrieved for approved tests.
Description: The SCP resembles an ordinary [REDACTED] toaster with Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd embossed on its bottom. By all accounts the outside of it is normal, and the insides as well appear to be utterly normal and standard for a [REDACTED] brand toaster.

When a slice of bread is inserted into it, despite even the lowest setting, it comes out utterly scorched. The inside temperatures of the toaster have been recorded to reach [REDACTED]C.

Upon further research, a D class personnel was told to put a breakfast food called a 'waffle' into the toaster. Instead of only burning the waffle, the toaster began to smoke before its slots were filled with fire. During this incident, the toaster spoke in a metallic voice, implying potentially traumatizing or scandalous things about the D class's mother.

Upon further investigation, there are no speakers or any such mechanism which would allow audio transmissions.

Addendum:
Please stop using the toaster for April Fool's. No one needs to hear about Dr.[REDACTED] mother's genitalia. -Dr. Yin

Old Rusting Sword

rating: 0+x
COPY-AND-PASTE-IMAGE-URL-HERE
TEXT-DESCRIBING-THE-PIC

Item #: SCP-XXX
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: Subject is to be kept sheathed and in a locked plexiglass box in Site-REDACTED. It is not to be touched unless wearing telekill alloy gloves.
Description: One of what appears to be a set. The SCP appears as a finely crafted, if rusted, katana. Dating places it within the later Muromachi period. Its original owner is not recorded, but it is reasonably assumed from the notches upon the metal that it was used often. Tests have revealed machine oil residue within its grooves from unknown sources.

The SCP seems to have no actual abilities when in a dormant state beyond that it will not cut most people, although this could easily be excused by how dulled it has become over the centuries. When 'activated', it has the ability to cut through metal, concrete, and most other tried materials. It will still not cut the flesh of most people, unless the wielder of the SCP is attacked first. The 'choosing' of whom it will cut and will not cut appears to be based on the owner's own moral judgement. It also appears to have the ability to cleave through shadows temporarily, creating unsourced light.

When matched together with it's 'partner', another sword currently within the hands of REDACTED, it seems like both weapons will push its wielders into a death match. Another item, a sliding door, also appears to be involved. See Addendum.

Addendum

Incident-1983- [REDACTED]

Coyote

rating: 0+x
COPY-AND-PASTE-IMAGE-URL-HERE
THERE IS NO PIC YET. OH WELL

Item #: SCP-XXX
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: Subject is to be contained in a standard humanoid Class A cell furnished appropriately. Any requests for wood shall be denied. Any requests for leather shall be denied. Any requests for matches, sticks, and candles shall be denied. Any requests for knives shall be denied. Subject is allowed to move throughout the facility so long as accompanied by two personnel equipped with the appropriate instruments at approved times for lengths of three hours.
Description:

Subject has appeared either as an overweight Native American man in his thirties to forties in a plain shirt and jeans without shoes, or as a thin young Native American man in his late teens to middle twenties. It has not returned to its original form since containment. When asked to identify itself, it only says its name has and always will be ‘Coyote’.

Subject appears to have observably moderate skills in reshaping its own mass given its different forms, apparently phasing through flesh of others to pull out bones and ligaments which it has been seen using to make weapons, quick regeneration, and a as of yet unfounded claim that it can become light or light fires. Interviews conducted show that it believes it is not 'as powerful as it once was' and blames various historical groups and figures, due to its nature as a liar one is to take this with salt.. It has yet to show hostility with any researcher, but interviews with it have implied it believes itself capable of getting through most security in the facility. Due to the subject’s nature, this shall be disregarded as another ‘joke’. New processes are under review about containment procedures. Subject also shows proficiency with archery and equestrianism.

The Subject was brought to the interests of personnel when reports of a injured coyote eating securely locked in and fenced small farm animals and shrugging off bullet wounds surfaced. A team was quickly dispatched to ████████████ and the subject was contained without incident. Subject already appeared wounded and stumbled around. Upon capture it assumed its first form of an older Native American man, retaining the wounds. When brought to the facility, it simply asked that it be released to go back out. It cited that locking up a wild animal was never a good idea, since it would make them depressed and sickly. It was denied release and taken to its cell where it has remained for the past ██ years. Since containment, its health has improved.

Addendum:

Addendum – An assault upon a research by an escaped D-Class personnel provoked highly aggressive actions from the Subject who ███████████████ the walls before █████████████████████████████████████████████ resulting in exsanguination of the D-Class personnel from sustained injuries. Security guards quickly subdued the subject. The researcher was unharmed if shaken.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License