Vigitant
rating: 0+x

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-XXXX is to be kept in a locked chest. The subject is to be removed only for testing purposes. SCP-XXXX's chest is to be kept locked and sealed at all times. Access is to be permitted only with O5 authorization.

Description: SCP-XXXX appears to be a typical dayplanner. The subject currently has a vinyl cover, decorated with a floral pattern. All dates in the planner correspond to the current year, and have been observed to change every year, along with the pattern and design of the cover.

SCP-XXXX develops a connection with an owner. As time passes, and the owner writes appointments in the planner, subtle changes begin to occur. At first, names or places are altered, often the misspelling or replacement of a word. As time passes, the alterations become more pronounced, and eventually whole engagements disappear or are changed in their entirety. New appointments appear in the planner, often horrific or bizarre. The nature of these appointments grows even more horrific and bizarre, often dictating violent and socially unnacceptable actions.

If these appointments are not followed, subjects begin to experience debilitating headaches. If the engagements continue to go unheeded, the headaches increase. No subject has died as a result of the headaches, but 4 have gone insane and 3 have comitted suicide when denied the ability to follow the appointments in the planner.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License