RESERVED FOR MODEL DRAFTS AND BACKUPS.
NOTE: We have got to get rid of her as soon as possible. She's driving everyone here at Site-71 NUTS! - Dr. S. Xiao
You think Dr. Bright would want it? - Technical Researcher Rosen
Item #: SCP-SNK13-J
Object Class: Safe (Refer to Addendum SNK13-01)
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-SNK13 is to be kept in a humanoid containment cell, furnished with a basic bed, desk and chair and supplied with toiletries. Subject is to be kept under armed guard 24/7. Absolutely no male staff with an Italian background and with muscular builds are to near the subject. Any attending staff must be in at least groups of three when approaching the subject. No alcohol is to be provided to the subject. Subject is to be cycled between sites on a three-week interval. No personal recording media is to be within the containment cell.
If subject is found intoxicated, attending staff are to initiate protocol D3-T0X.
Description: SCP-SNK13 is a 24 year-old female of Chilean descent. The subject is physically indistinguishable from other people, except for her skin color, which is a thick pasty orange. The subject is known for violent outbursts, especially under the influence of alcohol, and will attempt to initiate a mating ritual with most human beings. The subject prefers Italian males with a muscular build above all other subjects. Upon successful completion of mating ritual, subject will proceed to [DATA EXPUNGED].
Yeah, no-one's going to want to see that. Though, if you swing that way, security video tapes are available directly from Dr. Xiao for $15 a piece. - Researcher Slaw
Eh, I got rid of those - too much space taken up on my computer. Ask Rosen. - Dr. S. Xiao
The subject was first apprehended in Florence, Italy, on the date of 31/05/████, after the subject crashed into a parked police cruiser. An undercover agent, upon being exposed to the subject, immediately detected the subject's anomalous nature, and called in a retrieval team. Subject was combative with the retrieval team, and two retrieval officers are on sick leave for multiple scratches and bruised testicles.
The subject's nature revealed itself while within temporary humanoid containment at Site-17. While at Site-17, the subject attempted to initiate its mating ritual with multiple staff, including a few SCPs, including SCP-105, SCP-106 (Refer to Experiment Log), SCP-096 (Refer to Experiment Log), and, in one instance, SCP-682 (Future interaction between 682 and SNK13 is to be considered a Keter-level breach, and the onsite nuclear device will be detonated by remote command without delay). Subject will begin the mating ritual by rubbing its rear end on the groin area of the recipient (hereby referred to as SNK13-2). SNK13 will also grab SNK13-2 by the chest area in an attempt to draw the subject closer. The presence of ethanol will excaberate the situation, often leading to a [DATA EXPUNGED] (Refer to Addendum SNK13-01)
Immediate termination of SNK13 has been requested by Dr. Xiao, and subsequently denied by O5-█. No testing is scheduled at this point.
Experiment Log SNK13-01: While contained at Site-17, SNK13 was brought into contact with several personnel to test the effects of allowing SNK13 to complete its mating ritual.
The follow results were attained:
- D-1245 (African-American male): No response. SNK13 ignored D-1245, who was later escorted and returned to D-class barracks, noting that "that chick had the nicest [REDACTED]!"
- D-61234 (Asian female): D-61234 was instructed to insult SNK13. SNK13 attacked D-61234, fatally injuring her before being subdued by containment staff. Autopsy of D-61234 revealed embedded acrylic nails in the windpipe, left breast and in the scalp. Further testing revealed no anomalies.
- Doctor J. LaValle (Italian): Dr. LaValle was accidentally locked in SNK13's containment cell during a mass containment breach. Dr. LaValle had a hidden flask of alcohol with him at the time (later revealed to be whiskey of an unknown brand). SNK13 and Dr. LaValle both shared the alcohol, before proceeding to [DATA EXPUNGED].
The following results were performed using a variety of humanoid or otherwise sapient SCPs. Authorization for cross-SCP testing granted by O5-█.
- SCP-105: SCP-105 was instructed to approach SNK13. SNK13 did not respond to 105's presence. After ten minutes, 105 was ordered to leave the testing chamber.
- SCP-106: SNK13 was instructed to enter SCP-106's containment structure. Upon spotting 106, SNK13 attempted to initiate mating rituals with 106. 106 subsequently escaped using its pocket dimensions, creating a Keter-class containment breach. Breach was contained, and SNK13 was returned to her cell.
- SCP-096: Upon exposure to SNK13, 096 emitted a loud wailing screech, before attempting to claw its way out of the testing chamber. SNK13 left the cell on her own volition. To this date, 096 refuses to go near SNK13.
- SCP-682: During a containment breach, SCP-682 and SNK13 were observed conversing. The surviving staff noted that they were talking about clothing, fashion and parties. At this point, it was determined that SNK13 attempted to perform its mating ritual with 682. 682 was reported to have been moaning. Further information is still being gathered about this occurence.
I don't know about you, but those was *NOT* moans of pleasure. It sounded more like shrieks of pure terror. - Dr. Bright
Addendum SNK13-01: Following the incident with Dr. LaValle, SNK13 has been confirmed to be pregnant. Due to the pregnancy, SNK13 is no longer actively pursuing humanoid staff or objects. Subject have been downgraded to Safe, and proper preparations have been made to receive the infant.
Congratulations, doctor. Can't believe you pulled that off, though. How much booze did you need for THAT? - Dr. S. Xiao