Zidago
rating: 0+x
1231986306_187b587824.jpg
SCP-XXXX

Item #: SCP-XXXX

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures:
All instances of SCP-XXXX are to be destroyed on site with the owners of the land compensated. All individuals who have been infected by SCP-XXXX require amputation of the infected area and Class-C Amnesiacs administered. A sample of ten plants must be procured for logging and comparison in all instances.

Description:
SCP-XXXX was first discovered in 1902 by Agent █████ █████████ who was sent by the foundation to investigate a report of deaths unrelated to SCP-XXXX in the area.
SCP-XXXX is a species of long grain Oryza sativa commonly grown in the ███████ region of ███████, Thailand. The plant and grain bears no difference to the "jasmine" variant, with the exception of its effects after consumption. The plant has no anomalous effects and can be handled without caution though when the grain (here on referred to as SCP-XXXX-1) is consumed, either raw or cooked, it will cause a single cooked SCP-XXXX-1 to appear between each of the consumer's toes. Tests have concluded that when SCP-XXXX-1 is removed, another will appear when the subject's feet are not in direct sight. Theories have arisen as to why SCP-XXXX-1 occurs, ranging from body growths to spontaneous creation, though nothing has been proven. There is no known way to prevent SCP-XXXX-1 from appearing except through amputation of the infected individual's toes.
SCP-XXXX-1 does not cause any life threatening implications and all people who have consumed it only state their discomfort and annoyance.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License